Exhaust Stainless Steel H-pipe With Cats?

WhiteCobra95

Mod Dude
May 2, 2006
Do any exhaust companies still make a stainless steel H-pipe with cats for '94/'95 5.0 Mustangs? I'm trying to find one for my friend's '94 351 build (with shorty headers).

I was trying to find one of the Magnaflow H-pipes since they were stainless and had good quality cats (had one on my car several years now), but they have been out of production for years and now they only make X-pipes.

He doesn't want to go with an aluminized system and prefers the H-pipe rumble.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate it!

It is cool that Flowmaster is making H-pipes with cats for the '94/'95 5.0 Mustangs. However, I'm surprised that they chose to go with a 2.25" pipe diameter when most shorty headers and cat-back systems (including their own) are 2.5" diameter. Maybe they did this to meet some sort of CARB or EPA replacement part requirement, but it seems like they're asking a premium price for a nearly stock replacement part.

Question, I'm looking to redo my exhaust as it looks like :poo:, and the x pipe is right after headers. I have ford racing shorty headers, I am looking at the pypes or magnaflo x pipe. My question I want turn downs, what will get the best sound out the 5.0 gt40 heads, upper lower intake, f303 cam. I haven't heard any mac, I remember borla on the modular motor