4.6 2v ready to go in.

Michael007

Sep 17, 2023
Ohio
Hello. I have a 01 Gt. Complete rebuild. 4.6 TFS 44cc heads block is 20 over. DSS Pistons and rings 10.2-10.5:1. Eagle or Molnar Rods, stroker. Eagle 3.75" stroke crank.. Todd Warren Cams, Custom grinds 233/233 550 I think.

I have everything but upper and lower intake. What would be my best bet on intakes? I can buy a used Tfs Street burner upper and lower. This is a street car only. Just wanting to get max power out if it. I can also get a Victor jr EFI but heard it will kill my bottom end tq. What way should I go? Thanks for any info

• Sponsors (?)

There aren't really many options. Edelbrock is the only new one, or get the use TFS. Gain top end HP at the cost of low end torque. Slap some 4.10's or even 4.30's to compensate.

The OE Ford Racing is gone, so only other option would be a used PPI OE style intake.

On top, I've constantly seen Accu-Fab touted as one of the better Plenum and TB setups to run.

The Kenne Belle would be another good "intake" option

There aren't really many options. Edelbrock is the only new one, or get the use TFS. Gain top end HP at the cost of low end torque. Slap some 4.10's or even 4.30's to compensate.

The OE Ford Racing is gone, so only other option would be a used PPI OE style intake.

On top, I've constantly seen Accu-Fab touted as one of the better Plenum and TB setups to run.

The Kenne Belle would be another good "intake" option
How much low end will I lose with the Edelbrock? I have the accu fan TB and plenum it’s a 70mm.