Unable to delete a post from 13 years ago. Please help!

leasureryan

Apr 24, 2011
OHIO!
I’m trying to delete one of the only post I ever made on this forum. It’s a for sale post for a car from 2011 and the post has my phone number and email address in it and it’s popping up on Google search. I would love to delete this, but cannot. Any help from admin please?

I’m trying to delete one of the only post I ever made on this forum. It’s a for sale post for a car from 2011 and the post has my phone number and email address in it and it’s popping up on Google search. I would love to delete this, but cannot. Any help from admin please?
Can't you just edit your post and remove the info? Look at the bottom left side and click on edit. But the mods should be able to help to remove it.

Here’s a screenshot. Maybe im
Retarded

Attachments

• IMG_6547.png
    IMG_6547.png
    807.3 KB · Views: 17
nah I know as crazy as it sounds there is litteraly no option for it. must be because im a new member or something? are there no mods or admin here on this site? I see its full of pop up advertisments now. useually a tell tail sign its been sold and no longer monitored

I now see the edit option on the replys im making from my laptop, but if i scroll up to the original post here, my very first comment, there is no way to edit or delete it, no can I edit the replys I made from my phone. so strange

and now I cant edit the comment 2 lines up lol seems that the minute you post again, you lose the ability to edit the message before that, i guess maybe?? either way, there must be admin here because they deleted the thread I was asking about! yay! thank you!

Thanks for the notification Wayne, don't know why I don't get notified of post on this thread, anyway I noticed this a day or two ago about wanting the post deleted and I remember doing that, I even went back to make sure it was gone and it was, did I delete the wrong post? SHT now I'm in trouble, probably get fired. OHMYGORD, how am I going to feed my dog???
Anyway send me a link to the post and I'll check it out.
Maybe I can just change my user name to Major Screwup and nobody will notice :shrug:

Thanks for the notification Wayne, don't know why I don't get notified of post on this thread, anyway I noticed this a day or two ago about wanting the post deleted and I remember doing that, I even went back to make sure it was gone and it was, did I delete the wrong post? SHT now I'm in trouble, probably get fired. OHMYGORD, how am I going to feed my dog???
Anyway send me a link to the post and I'll check it out.
Maybe I can just change my user name to Major Screwup and nobody will notice :shrug:
Read post #9, looks like all is well and your dog is safe.

Reactions: 1 user
and now I cant edit the comment 2 lines up lol seems that the minute you post again, you lose the ability to edit the message before that, i guess maybe?? either way, there must be admin here because they deleted the thread I was asking about! yay! thank you!
OK, I have magical powers but do not know how most work or how to use them, the stuff I've figured out have spoiled me, we will have to wait till the janitor shows up, rumor is he is MIA, this is not a desperate situation so I'm not going to call in the company hackers to explain and/or fix what may be a fone screen format issue, stay tuned we'll get this figured out.