Progress Thread A new FB conversion for bbettto

I need to bump the flagging around to get it to lay completely flat to the quarter but it fits good as is
20231120_110546.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

A sneak peak!
Only sitting in place and it already fits good ! I have to drill the little filler pieces out of the quarter window because as usual they are in the wrong place ,but thats no big deal ,if the rest fits like this is is going to easily align !
20231122_123705.jpg
20231122_123757.jpg

• Happy
Working on getting the tar out of the floor ,sand from my blaster would just bounce off of it .
They took the old sound matts and glued them with the tar making it even harder to remove ,i hope i can scrape the sound matts off and wipe the tar off with gas ,then the blaster can do its job . Back floors look good with just a light surface rust ,although the passenger rear floor does have a small place that will need a patch
20231129_145407.jpg
20231129_145404.jpg

• Wow
Both ,it is big 4 cylinder that runs on two cylinders and the other two are the compressor ,it also turns a genarator that some day i would like to hook up again . Someone was trying to wire somthing in and didnt reconnect the wireing and i dont have a diagram to hook it back up . It puts out 130 psi and runs a constant 80 psi